Read what our customers are saying…
1. The Hull
- What hull material types will the system work on?
- Do I still need an antifoul paint?
- My boat is in a mud-berth. Will the Ultrasonic system be effective here?
- I have a centre-board yacht. Will it be effective on this?
- I have a bilge-keel yacht. Will the Ultrasonic Antifouling system keep both fins clear of fouling?
- Will the system protect stern drive units?
- I have a sandwich / foam cored constructed hull. Will the system be effective?
- If I buy a larger boat can I transfer the system to my new boat?
- Can the system be installed while the boat is in the water?
- Are the transducers fitted through the hull or on the inside?
- Where is the best position to place the transducer?
- How long does the installation take?
- Can I install the system myself?
3. Power Requirements
- My boat is on a swinging mooring. Will it work for me?
- Does the system need to be switched on all the time?
- Does the system work best when powered from a marina shore power supply (AC mains)?
- Does the Dual voltage option switch between the AC and DC supplies automatically?
- What is the power consumption of the Ultra system?
5. Other Questions
- Will it keep my boat clean?
- I understand there has been an analogue version available in the past, but this is digital. Why is digital better than analogue?
- Is the system harmful to humans, pets, fish or other marine mammals?
- Does the Ultrasonic system interfere with other electronics onboard?
- Will the system have any effect on the anodes?
- What effect will the UItrasonic Antifouling system have on my fuel consumption?
- Does the system make a noise?
- How quickly will I see an effect after installation?
- What is the life expectancy of the system?